Monday, October 6, 2008

noah loves tractors



Earlier this summer our family went to visit our neighbors, the Farrs. While there, Noah discovered their tractor. We could hardly get him off of it. I decided it would be a good place to go back and get some cute pictures.





I didn't anticipate how hard it would be to get him to sit still and LOOK at me for a few pictures! He was much too busy driving, fixing, and checking out every lever, etc. But here's what we got:















At this point, he was seriously annoyed with me. "I already DID look at you, Mom!"






But I know I'm not in too much trouble when he picks me flowers. I sure love this guy!

4 comments:

MOMD! said...

Oh that cute cute Noah!!! I had the most fun with your mom today ... she looks FABULOUS!! She told me Jonah (that's what I am calling him) is turned feet first! Little stinker! Kathryn ... I know I am butting in big time - but don't let them try to turn him ... it is HORRIBLE on both you and baby! ... and they usually turn back around within 24 hours anyway ... That's my unsoliticed advise ... because I love you! Now, back to Noah! Oh my gosh - could he get any cuter?? or could he look anymore like Papa Allan? Adorable!!!

Rebecca said...

Cute pictures! To me, Noah looks different from your other kids! How are you feeling with your pregnancy? I'm glad you posted a pic. of your belly. I love round bellies (unless it's mine in the 9th month:) ).

Joanie said...

Look at him!! Certainly all boy!

Momma Ann said...

Kath--a couple of those pics should go in a photo contest. Honestly, they are the cutest ever, as is that little guy. Loves from his favorite 'brama papworth'.