Saturday, October 11, 2008

homecoming


For starters, who does this outfit remind you of??? (think back about 10 years or so) This is Zack all ready for the soccer float in the homecoming parade.



Austin, Nicole, Heather & Zack




the boys--Jake, Austin & Zack


the whole gang



dinner masterminded by Sheila Wetlauffer--she did a terrific job! All we had to do is clean the house! Now that's the way to entertain.



Emma's homecoming started at her friend Ashley's. Let the primping begin!



The three beauties--Ashley, Emma and Ami


all gussied up



With instructions to bring home LOTS of pictures, this is the only one Emma brought me with the whole group. (She's not a big fan of pictures.)

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Emma and Zack look great! I guess I hadn't thought of the fact that they're old enough to date! I still picture them as they were 5 years ago! It looks like they had a great time with great groups of friends.

Joanie said...

cute, cute kids! love you guys!

Momma Ann said...

Can't believe I have grandkids old enough to be going to homecoming. It wasn't that long ago when I was taking pics of Jeff doing the same. Thanks for sharing. They are awesome pics, and you did get something of Emma, even though we can't see her date!

Max :) said...

I am impressed! I just barely remembered your blog!!! I thought that you would have given up by now! Great job!!!!