Friday, August 1, 2008

happy birthday mom!


Today I wanted to wish my mom a HAPPY, HAPPY birthday. She is just finishing her 18-month mission to Sao Paulo Brazil & we can't wait to have her home! Her mission has been very rewarding but also had its moments of discouragement. There are no words to express how PROUD I am of her--more proud than I ever thought I could be. I respect her so much for her courage, faith, and especially her hard work. She is the most hard working person I have EVER known. She always pushes herself harder and goes the extra mile when a normal person (i.e. myself) would . . . well, take a nap! Thanks for your amazing example to us all!

I love you Mom. Parabens pelo seu aniversario!

3 comments:

Momma Ann said...

Muito obrigada pelo palavras bondosas. Eu adora voces muitas!
A mae

Thanks soooooo much for the kind words. I adore (love) you all so much. Mom

Shalyse said...

Happy Birthday Ann!!! I love that woman too, she is AMAZING and the hardest worker I've ever met also, such a great example!

p.s. I love your blog too, so fun to see your cute family! :-)

jakenapril said...

Congrats to your mom...way to go! I am amazed at how the time has flown. You haven't changed a bit, but your kids are all grown up and sure don't look like the ones I used to babysit so long ago...gee, that makes me old as well. Anyway, it was fun to find you and I wish you and your family all the best. I'm sure your mom is the best missionary out there and she will have one heckuva homecoming with her beautiful family!!! You can find us at jakenapril.blogspot.com.